Meet the Team
With a diverse range of skills and qualifications, each and every member of staff brings valuable experience and expertise to Running Deer. Not only do our team compliment each other fully with their individual knowledge and life experiences our team are keen to share that knowledge with each other, our students and the community.
Education Manager | SENCO
Team Support Manager
Outdoor Activities Manager
Senior Case Worker
Staff working directly with children and young people have:
- Enhanced DBS certificate.
- Advanced Safeguarding Children certificate.
- GSA Physical Interventions and De-escalation 3 day course.
- First Aid in the Workplace Level 3 or Emergency First Aid in the Workplace Level 3.
- Health and Safety certificate.
- PREVENT training.
The Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is:
- Joanna Winterburn (Head of School)
The Designated Safeguarding Officers are:
- Anna Lee (Team Support Manager)
- Rachael Knight (Education Manager | SENCO)
Running Deer is committed to the ongoing personal development of our staff and provide training in subjects and areas additional to those listed above. For information on our policies and procedures, other documents and useful information please go to our policies and procedures page.